Who We Are
Cloud Converters is a digital transformation agency owned and operated by Bedair Services LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Michigan in the United States of America (“we,” “us,” “our,” and “Cloud Converters”).
Our services enable our clients to, among other things, manage, integrate and unify digital tools, and platforms, manage digital marketing and receive business consultations. Find out more about our services here.
Our website address is: https://www.cloud-converters.com.
Information We Collect
This section applies to personal information that we collect and process when you visit the Cloud Converters website. In this section, “you” and “your” refer to visitors.
- Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. Contact forms
- Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Usage Data We also collected information about how you interact with our emails, website, services, and other channels for marketing purposes.
Third-party Integrations & Embedded Content From Other Websites
We may use the personal information we collect or receive through our services to enable your use of the integrations and tools you choose to connect to your business.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect or receive through services (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you to perform our contract with you for the use of our services or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in accordance with our legitimate interests to operate and administer our Service. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To communicate with you and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of our services or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service.
- To provide, support and improve our services to perform our contract with you for the use of our services or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving our services and providing certain features.
- To perform data analytics projects in reliance on our legitimate business interests in improving and enhancing our services for our clients.
- To personalize our services, content and advertisements we serve to you in reliance on our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities and providing certain features within our services.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- To access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict; or object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service
How We Protect Your Data
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements